Celebrate The Small Things: 20 June
- Got to show my dad how much I appreciate him.
- Finished the Start Writing Fiction course. I showed my story to my friends and also submitted it. Everybody said they enjoyed it. My boyfriend thinks I’ve improved. I’m just worried that I’ll now lose touch with what I’ve learnt, so I guess I’ll have to try and make the time to keep writing. I’d still like to attempt to write a book one day.
- For a good while now I’ve been working on a baking website that allows people to share their own recipes. I think I’ve finally reached a point where I might be able to start sharing the link out. I’m still a little bit nervous because while I’ve tried to test it thoroughly it surprises me sometimes when a really obvious bug later crops up that I overlooked. I’ve also never ran a site like this before, and I’m worried about how it’ll run on the server with more people. I guess I’ll just have bite the bullet and see what happens.
- I pushed myself a lot harder this time in my exercise. I ran for 30 minutes on the treadmill without stopping, walked for a bit and then ran some more. I also got further than I ever have done around the park without stopping, My feet and legs are still causing me problems though.
- I finished uploading all of my holiday photos to Flickr.