Celebrate The Small Things: 3 April
- Lots of baking this week, making preparations for Easter. Came up with some ideas for these cupcakes, and also attempted spun sugar for the first time. It all turned out surprisingly well.
- Attended a medieval fair about War Of The Roses. That was interesting even though the weather was terrible.
- Enjoying my new Nightwish Album – Endless Forms Most Beautiful.
- Had the chance to try out the new game Bloodborne. I wasn’t sure if I’d get to as I don’t own a PS4, but my partner bought one and is kind enough to allow me to have a go. I’m a massive Dark Souls and From Software fan so this is a big deal for me.
- Finished my Easter preparations. Oh and Easter weekend is finally starting and I’ll get to spend a lot of time hanging out with my boyfriend. Happy Easter everybody!