Celebrate The Small Things: 24 April
- I’m feeling a lot better this week. I also took some hayfever and allergy relief tablets and my cough seems to have improved so that must be the cause. I’m really bad for getting stuck with coughs you see.
- I did some art and programming this week. Finally got around to adding a new ‘save recipe’ feature to my website; Just need to do a bit of testing and tweaking before uploading it.
- My friend Drake gave me a mention on his blog – https://wecreatetheatremagic.wordpress.com/2015/04/20/up-and-coming-e-business-and-its-delicious/. I think it’s great when creative people help each other out. He’s also on his own business venture and needs the support and feedback, so check out his blog Fireside Chats if you’re interested in theatre, cosplay, comics or manga.
- Finished Bloodborne, including the optional bosses. I’ll probably play again soon on new game plus as there will still be a lot that I missed. Started deprived on Dark Souls II Scholar Of The First Sin and it’s going pretty well.
- Got a lot of baking planned for the rest of the day. Have a few birthdays coming up and I’m looking forward to surprising people with cakes. They’ll eat it and they’ll like it. 😛